Tuesday, March 2, 2010
New Beginnings
Wow, it seems like so many things have been going on in my life! Changes that are scary but exciting! I can't believe that is has been 2 years that I have been on my own. These past 2 years have given me time to heal wounds and hurts from going through a divorce and learn to create a life all on my own raising a child. Although I in no way agree with divorce, sometimes (like in my situation) it is out of your hands, but really makes you grow and mature as a person. I am very, very content with my life now. I know that God has big plans for me and my beautiful (and I mean BEAUTIFUL) son. I guess for the first time, I feel like I might actually be close to being ready for God to bring someone into my life PERMANENTLY. Although the time and person is up to God, I feel like right now I would be just fine being without someone. I think God wanted me to be happy with myself and with Him alone before I would be even close to ready for someone else. At this point, I feel like a spouse would be a wonderful addition to my already peaceful life, not a MUST-HAVE. And I also am confident in knowing that the Lord knows my heart and my desire for a family. I guess what I am saying is that for the first time in my life, I am not impatient about the future. Sure I'm excited, but I know that it will be worth the wait. Everyday is a day to better myself and grow closer to God and develop the kind of relationship with my son that God wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment