Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cruel, Cruel Summer

Somehow, a summer cold has hit the Powell home.  Well, part of us anyway- Mama and Huddie.  Huddie started it!  Poor baby has been feeling miserable with a constant runny nose and cough.  Plus, he's getting another tooth so that has just made things worse.  Hudson is always such a good baby.  I mean, like REALLY good.  Near perfect.  But, oh boy, has he been cranky for the past two days.  Poor guy. And a mom who feels like crud is never a good thing.

Brian and Wes went to visit some good friends of ours tonight, and Hudson and I stayed home so we wouldn't infect anyone.  Hud is asleep now and I'm alone so I decided to post some pictures of my family from this summer that I actually haven't posted on Facebook!  Shocking, huh? Since I post EVERYTHING on Facebook! Ha.

Brian had his end-of-the-season pool party with his Cubs.  Hudson enjoyed swimming, too. And Dad.  I honestly didn't know a grown man could have so much fun.  He was like an honorary Cub that day in the pool. And he threw so many kids into the water, he couldn't move the next morning.  No joke.




 Brian getting his trophy from Coach Nickell
 
 
 So proud!!
 

 The Cubs!
 
 
 Having a blast!
 

One of my favorite pics of all time!
 
 
 
Brian LOVED his first season of playing t-ball and so did we!  We can't wait for fall ball to start.  I know I may be a little biased, but this may just be the cutest baseball player EVER....
 

 
 
And the cutest team EVER...
 
 
And the cutest Cubs fan EVER.
 
 
 
And last, but certainly not least, what I like to fondly call my boys' "model-looks."  They are pretty good, don't you think?  They definitely have the poses down :)
 
 
 
Believe it or not, Wes has a senior pic with this EXACT SAME POSE.  Except he is standing in front of a fake bookcase and looks a little ridiculous. 
 
 
 
And Brian?  Well, psh.  He's been doing this for years already. Absolute pro.
 
 
See?  Already knows how to work a prop :)




0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio