At work the other day, I was looking back over my blog. It is hard to believe that this little (probably not read much) blog has been in existence for almost 3 years. It is so strange to be able to look back over different times in your life and see what you were thinking and feeling. I have always liked finding old things of mine that I had written down- journals, notes, favorite bible verses- because it is so easy to forget why you were thinking the things you were at any given point in life. Sometimes I think, "What was I thinking?" and other times I am able to see how far I have come. That's the best part. Seeing growth. No one wants to stay the same all throughout their life in their views and thinking. At least I don't. I have read about times where I was sad and hurting, times when I was content, times when I really wasn't sure what I was doing.
I found an old blog post that really stood out to me. It was written back in September of 2009. I had to smile when I reread it because of what God has given me today. Even when I didn't know what was in store for me, HE did :)
Monday Mornings
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment