Brian has had a tremendous spurt in his growing up lately. Not just physically but in personality. He is saying some of the funniest things I wanted to share with you!
At the movies Saturday night, he points to a display for the movie "Tin Tin" and says, "Oh, I saw Tin Tin when I was a little boy." Okay, #1, we did NOT see that movie. And #2, I wasn't aware that you weren't a little boy anymore, Brian :)
After trying unsuccessfully to get his markers off the shelf himself: "Hey, Wes, give me a hand."
My mom and I were talking about a sick baby at church the other day. Brian heard us and the word "baby" and immediately got concerned. "Mommy, your baby in your tummy's sick??" To which I said, "No, sweetie. Another baby is sick. By the way, who is this baby in my tummy?" to which he replied, "Baby Jesus!" Oh, Brian...
After we opened his new Sponge Bob (*cringe*) game on Christmas morning where you have to fish for plastic clams: "No, Mommy, these are scallops." I have never used the word scallops around Brian. Never. Ever. Nor has he ever eaten one.
I gave him some dry erase markers for his marker board as an early Christmas present. When he opened them he was TOTALLY disappointed and wasn't trying to hide it. He moped around the house with his shoulders slumped over and griped under his breath. When I told him I was going to give them to his cousin Addison instead, he started smiling the fakest smile I have ever seen and screaming, "I love them! Thank you! I love them!"
My mom took Brian to Target to pick out a Christmas present for Wes and me. We asked Brian that night at the dinner table if he had fun shopping with his Ninny. He said, "Yeah, we went to Target. Mommy, you got a black hat with flowers and Wes got 'jamas!"
At above-said shopping trip after school at Target, Brian saw one of the assistant teachers in his class. He was super friendly, waving and saying hi. Then he pulls my mom down and confesses, "Ninny, I not listen today!"
I really wish I had a notebook to write everything that comes out of that kid's mouth. I forget so many of them but they make me laugh so hard! How could I love him anymore?!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment